Live-in Care Assistant
We are actively recruiting ambitious, driven, and caring Live-in Care Assistants for our growing team.
Living a Home is a friendly, award-winning home care provider rated among Wales’s top twenty home care providers.
At Living at Home, we believe that our reputation is built on the quality of our Care Assistants.
As a family-owned business, we consider every client and Care Assistant to be an extension of our family.
We need to ensure that our Care Assistants know and follow our values and enjoy their work.
£110 per day pay, including holiday pay
Benefits for the Live-in Care Assistant Jobs in Swansea
- Minimum 2-hour break during the day
- Collection from Swansea train station
- Up to £100 return travel expenses
- You will be driven and introduced to your client with a complete handover process.
- Full support of a 24/7 ‘on-call’ system and ongoing support from the office team
- Weekly support visits
- Paid training to develop skills and reinforce key knowledge
- £250 welcome bonus on completion of 12-week probation
The Live-in Care Assistant – Job Role
We are looking for a Live-in Care Assistant to join our team to support our clients in their day-to-day lives, from personal care to social and recreational activities, acting as an expert on our client’s health care needs as well as a friendly face for them to talk to.
You will provide continuous support to our clients as a Live-in Care Assistant while residing in their homes.
You will be responsible for providing assistance and support to our customer whenever it is required, as long as it is done so within the allotted time frame, and you will stay at the property for a total of 22 hours each day, working in shifts ranging from 10 to 12 hours.
Key Responsibilities of the Role of Care Assistant
- Supporting our clients with personal care
- Making breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Visiting their local community centres, shops, family, and friends
- Supporting medication management
- Attending medical appointments
- Household tasks such as cleaning
- Good time keeping
- Attention to detail
- Strong communicator
- Willingness to learn and be part of a team
- An advantage if you are a car owner with a full driving license
- Our Care Assistants must be aged 18 and over
- You must have a smartphone that can download our app
- Emotionally intelligent
Living at Home Company Culture
Our care delivery is friendly, caring, committed and inspirational to our clients. Each client has a personalised care plan, including a One Page Profile tailored to their specific needs, hobbies, and interests.
Our service is focused on the desired outcomes of the client. Whether this is receiving support to re-engage in their local community; or getting up in the morning and ready to start their day, you could be the one to make these special and important moments happen.
If you have experience as a Care Assistant, Support Worker, Carer, HCA, Health Care Assistant or in the NHS, we would love to hear from you.